My passion is telling stories that matter — stories that educate, inspire and motivate us to act.
I currently work part-time as a digital producer on OPB’s Arts & Life team.
At Mercy Corps, a global humanitarian organization based in Portland, I led teams to produce digital content that drove engagement, raised money and enhanced the brand. As an independent consultant, writer, filmmaker and interactive content producer, I help clients tell their stories powerfully and effectively.
Creative firms, nonprofits, and small businesses hire me to:
- Figure out how best to tell their story
- Develop a communications strategy around a brand or campaign
- Coordinate and produce story-driven multimedia web pages and campaigns
- Concept, write and produce a video
- Write and edit feature stories, profiles and case studies
- Add polish, vigor and direction to existing content
How can I help you? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.